Our mission is to extend independence with dignity for millions of vulnerable people.
Click and drag on image to spin
Meet the Kanega Watch
The first all-in-one, voice-controlled device designed to keep you independent, active and safe.
An Austin original, we are a group of skilled Engineers and Technicians and savvy business and marketing talent. Join us in our growth and experience a budding start-up with a promising future – extending independence with dignity for millions of vulnerable people!
We offer competitive pay, startup stock options, and Medical/Dental/Vision for full time employees. We do not discriminate. We do require employees to be vaccinated for Covid.
Engineering/Manufacturing Technician Consumer Electronics
The Kanega Watch is entirely assembled and ships from our offices in Austin. As a technician you will help with all steps of the manufacturing and testing processes, from board level to final assembly. Ability to use tools such as tweezers and soldering iron under a microscope will be required. Being hand assembled, care and attention to detail is essential to produce a quality product.
- Previous electronics assembly/technician experience.
- Proficient in SMT soldering under magnification. Ability to troubleshoot electronics desired.
- Careful use of hand tools and syringe application of adhesives, at times under magnification.
- Good computer literacy. Able to follow written instruction for board level programming/testing.
- Inventory control experience – record keeping in spreadsheet and ERP logistics software.
CONTACT US ABOUT THIS JOB AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION: 3901 S Lamar Blvd Suite 150, Austin, TX 78704