BY USING OUR BETA PRODUCT AND RECEIVING OUR SERVICES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND CONSENTING TO THE PRIVACY PRACTICES DESCRIBED HEREIN, AS UPDATED AND AMENDED WITH NOTICE TO YOU FROM TIME TO TIME. IF, FOR ANY REASON, YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE PRIVACY TERMS, PLEASE STOP USING THE BETA WATCH AND IMMEDIATELY RETURN IT TO US AT OUR COST.
(1) You represent you are at least 18 years old and not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions.
(2) We do not collect any personally identifiable information (“PII”) about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us. “Personally identifiable information” includes individually identifiable information about an individual consumer collected online by us from the individual, including any of the following: (1) a first and last name; (2) a physical address, including without limitation a street name and name of a city or town; (3) an e-mail address; (4) a telephone or fax number; (5) your present or future physical or mental health or condition; (6) any demographics about you ; or (7) any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual. The types of PII we may request include, but are not limited to, your name, address, e -mail address, telephone number and certain details about your physical and mental well-being. We may store your personally identifiable information alongside non-personally identifiable information about .
(3) We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not submit personally identifiable information to us or use our beta product and immediately return it to us at our cost. If you are a parent and discover we have collected personally identification information from your child, please immediate notify us at 3410 Cherry Lane, Austin, TX 78703, Attn: Jean Anne Booth.
(4) We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you in a number of ways, including tracking your activities through the beta product, its IP address, and our services. We may also ask you to directly provide certain non-personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your preferred routes, ”your trusted contact” information or other personal information and/or preferences.
(5) If you report a problem with our beta product, there may be additional details requested. Also, if you contact us, we may keep a record of those communications.
(6) The Kanega watch has the capability to make calls for emergency response purposes. Calls made through the watch may be recorded so that audio quality may be assessed.
Updated 26 May 2017.