Pricing and Ordering
your Kanega Watch
Available in three accent colors
Kanega Watch Pricing
Two simple all-inclusive options with no hidden fees, taxes or upsell charges
Annual Plan – Best Value (Pay upfront for entire year)
- One Time Set-Up: $149
- Ongoing Monitoring/Service: $59.95/month
Monthly Plan (Pay Set-Up and First Month upfront)
- One Time Set-Up: $449
- Ongoing Monitoring/Service: $69.95/month
The Kanega Watch starts working out of the box.
- Your Kanega Watch in your selected accent color
- Comfort-mesh stainless steel adjustable wrist band
- Battery charger
- 4 long lasting lithium ion batteries
- 2 easily snap into the watch band and 2 can be charged off the band for simple daily swapping – so you are always protected.
- Critical response and support services
- Your watch automatically defaults to your home WiFi network while seamlessly switching to nationwide Verizon cellular coverage whenever necessary.
- 24/7/365 connection to Trained Care Specialists within a US-based TMA 5-Diamond and UL Certified monitoring center
- Automatic fall detection
- Pinpoint location detection
Questions? Call us at +1-888-343-1513 or use the chat window below.
Order and Configure Your Kanega Watch in 3 Simple Steps:
- Select watch specs, including your wrist size (click here for how to select your size)
- Select payment option – Annual or Monthly; and fill out Buyer contact/billing information
- Upon submitting your order, you will immediately receive our configuration form via email for you to provide key info about the wearer.
Your Kanega Watch will ship within one business day after we have received your completed configuration form.
Consumer Purchased Kanega Watch and Service - Male CLP
Independent Customer Reviews
I am so pleased with my Kanega watch which is also an alert system, as well as with the people at Unali service and highly recommend both. I had used another alert system which required use of my cell phone nearby and I could only use pendant for fall detection and battery was hard to change. Kanega solved that and I feel free and secure.
I am really happy that I discovered UnaliWear and its Kanega Watch. I wanted to feel protected from falls and other medical emergencies and this does that; and it's a watch! I like wearing a watch and it looks nice. I also really like the fact that I don't have to take it off to charge - that I can just swap out the batteries while it is still on my wrist, so I can wear it all the time. It was easy to buy and the customer service has been superb. I'd recommend this company and its watch to anybody looking for a device like this to keep them safe.
"I am extremely satisfied with Unaliwear and the Kanega watch. I've had it a few months now, and it does everything it is supposed to do perfectly. No more pendants for me. I change the batteries every morning and don't believe I've taken the watch off more than twice since I've had it. I strongly recommend that you try it."
The Kanega Watch is my 'go-with-me', ever present companion. I really didn't want to wear a pendant, so this is the perfect option. Nobody has to know I have a medical alert device on and I can still brag to people about the watch if I want to. And I love the fact that, in an emergency, the watch connects with a care specialist who knows my medical info and history - to share with the EMTs if that is necessary. Plus, UnaliWear has incredible customer service - from purchase to on-boarding to any questions or comments I have since I started wearing it. I would highly recommend this company and the Kanega Watch to anyone at risk of a fall or other emergencies.